Admission Process (Session 2017-18)
Admissions open for session 2017-18 for grades: Pre-Nursery to Grade 7
Admission Forms for both (Mahagun Moderne campus and Mahagun Mywoods campus) are available in both the campuses.
- Admission Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school Admission Counselor within 3 days of procuring the form with all the required documents.
- Documents required at the time of admission
For Pre-Nursery to K.G. : Birth certificate by the municipal corporation and vaccination card of the child, Residence proof and I.D. proof of the parents.
For Grade 1-7 : Birth certificate by the municipal corporation, report card of the last class attended, Transfer certificate, Residence proof and I.D. proof of the parents.
- For Grade Pre-Nursery to Grade 1: Date of Interaction will be given at the time of submission of the Admission Form.
- For Grades 2 onwards date of entrance test will be given.
- Results will be intimated within 2 days of the test.
- Admission process to be completed within 3 days after the declaration of the results
The registration fee is non refundable
The process of registration does not guarantee admission
||2+ ie: Children born between 1st of April 2014 and 31st of March 2015
||3+ ie: Children born between 1st of April 2013 and 31st of March 2014
31st of March (of the year admission sought) is considered as the minimum age limit for all grades.
For any queries please call on +91 9999116600